“Aatm Nirbhar Bharat” word have been famous after 8:30 pm dated 12.05.2020. Every one know the word “Aatm Nirbhar” which meaning is “self reliant”. The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi have addressed the nation India at 8:00 pm on dated 12.05.2020. In the pandemic of Covid-19, Shri Narendra Modi addressed the nation third time. Before this, he told about the lock down for the nation.But first time, he spoke on the other subject. He talked this word “Aatm Nirbhar” more than hundred times. He emphasized the word “Aatm Nirbhar”.
Shri Narendra Modi started his speech with various points. He spoke about history and economy of India. He intimated that the 21st century was of India and also asked to all citizens to be ready for taking leadership of the world.
Speech of Prime Minister
Prime Minister talked on the topics as under.
- He gave the detail information of Covid-19 status of India and world.
- The world is trying to save their country from the Corona Virus.
- The situation of big countries of the world.
- He encouraged the people to fight against the Covid-19.
- Informed to protect our self and go ahead. To do more strong our volition.
- The 21st century will be of India and the path for that is only one “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat”. This pandemic is a sign / message / opportunity for India. He gave example that before this pandemic, the production of PPE kit and N-95 mask is very low quantity but as on today production of both product is about two lakhs quantity.
- India is also known for “वसुधैव कुटुंबकम” (world is one family).
- Describe that the self reliant is not for development of India only. It is also for development of world. For that he gave example of “Open toilet free India”. Due to it the picture of world is change. Also talk about T.B., Polio, Malnutrition, International Solar Alliances, International Yoga Day, Indian medicine, help in Y2K crisis.
- He also informed to make best products, best qualities, modern supply chain. Kutch earthquake example given.
- He described about five Pillars of “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat”. They are as under.
- Economy – No incremental change. Bring quantum jump.
- Infrastructure – Identification of modern India.
- Governing system – Depend on technology driven management.
- Vibrant demography -World biggest demography. Source of energy.
- Demand / Supply chain – To use with full potential.
- The slogan given for labor worker is “जिसमे देश की मिटटी की महक हो और हमारे मजदूरों के पसीने की खुशबू हो”.
- After that, Prime Minister announced the special economic package and intimated that it will be work as important link.
- This package is for Rs.2000000/- crores (twenty lakhs crore only). This is known as “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan package”.
- This package money is total of new economic announcement related to Covid-19 and decision / package of reserve bank.
- This package is nearest to 10% of GDP of India. In this focused on on land, labor, liquidity and laws.
- It manages various sections like cottage industry, laborers, MSMEs, middle class, other industries.
- This package is for
- Labor and farmer who work day and night for India.
- Middle class who pays taxes fairly for development of India.
- Industry world who gives economic development of India.
- The Finance Minister will give detail information of this packages.
- Information given of Bold reforms which were of before six years. Due to this the poor people and farmers get benefit of government economic package directly in their account. In the condition when transport and government offices are not functioning. This reform is JAM (Jandhan, Aadhar and Mobile). This work is possible due to JAM.
- It is required to make this reforms extensive and give new height. Due to this supply chain will be more stronger and damage will be less on agriculture in this type of crisis.
- This reforms is for
- Rational tax system
- Simple and clear rule-law
- Best infrastructure
- Able and capable human resources
- For construction of robust financial system
- Reforms will encourage the business, attract the investment and strengthen the resolution of “Make In India“.
- Self reliant is depend on self force and self confidence.
- India will take important role in global supply chain.
- Local is playing important role in this pandemic and complete demand of local.
- This locals are
- Supply chain
- He remembered that the global was local in past. we have to be vocal for local.
- For this, we have to purchase local products and publish them.
- He gave example of Khadi and Hand-loom work. In past, Prime Minister asked to people to purchase and wear “Khadi”, when it was local. Then public purchase it more and now it becomes global.
- Prime Minister intimated about the lock down-4.
- The lock down-4 will be w.e.f 18.05.2020 with new look.
- Respected Modi sir, intimated that we have to wear mask and make distance but we have to go ahead.
- Guidelines of lock down-4 will be given by state government before 18.05.2020.
- The slogan given “कोरोना से लड़ेंगे भी और आगे भी बढ़ेंगे”.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Package
Some brief of this abhiyan is as under.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package
1.70 lakh crore relief package under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package against corona virus. The main points of it are as under.
- 5 Kg wheat
- Insurance cover
- 1 Kg pulses for each household
- Women Jan Dhan Account Holders
- Gas cylinder – free of cost
- Increase in MGNREGA wage
- Poor senior citizens, Poor widow and Poor Divyang.
- Help to farmers under existing PM-KISAN scheme.
- Building and construction Workers Welfare Fund.
- 24% of monthly wages to the earners below Rs 15000/- per month.
- Employee Provident Fund to get non-refundable advance of 75%.
- Women self help group.
- District Mineral Fund for medical testing and screening.
Steps of Reserve Bank of India
Steps taken by RBI on the following points.
- Reduction of Cash Reserve Ration (CRR).
- Targeted Log Term Repo Operations (TLTROs).
- Bank’s limit for borrowing overnight increased under the marginal standing facility (MSF).
- Special refinance facility to NABARD, SIDBI, and NHB.
- Special Liquidity Facility (SLF) for mutual fund.
- Easing of working capital financing
- Additional time of one year to real estate sector.
- Income tax and GST return date extended up to 30.06.2020.
- Custom clearance 24*7
- Free cash withdrawal from any ATM.
- Mandatory board meeting extended up to 30.09.2020.
- Extra ordinary meeting through video conference.
- Sanction of emergency health response package
- Issue all pending income tax refunds.
- Collateral free automatic loans for business
- Subordinate debt for stressed MSMEs
- Equity infusion for MSMEs
- Dis allow the global tender up to 200 crore
- EPF support for business
- Relief for contractors
- Extension of registration and completion date of real estate projects under RERA.
- Direct tax assessment date extended up to 31.12.2020.
For more information write to us…