Here we learn about “Aatm Nirbhar Sahay Yojana” of Gujarat Government. This scheme is known as “Aatmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana” (AGSY).
The Gujarat Government introduced a new scheme of “Aatmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana” to help the people in this lock down of Covid-19 pandemic. This scheme is come under the Prime Minister scheme “Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”. The chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijaybhai Rupani has introduced this scheme for Gujarat.
Features of the Aatmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana scheme
The features of this scheme are as under.
Who will get benefit
The following people can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Small and middle class businessman
- Self employed people like shopkeepers, hawkers, rickshaw owner etc.
- Skilled workers like electrician, barber, tailor etc.
From when the form is available
The date of form availability of form is as under.
- The form is available online and offline from 21.05.2020.
- Form is available online and also in branch of bank.
Download the Form of Aatmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY)
From where we get loan
- District Co-operative Bank
- Urban Co-operative Bank
- Credit Co-operative societies
Rules presented by Government
Applicant must not be
- He should not be employee of State Government, Central Government and Local Authority Board.
- Employee of the Bank
- Contract based employee of the Government or Semi-Government agencies.
- The business is running on the dated 01.01.2020.
Loan of AGSY
- Total loan of Rs.100000/- (One lakh only) in this scheme.
- The period of loan – 3 years
Procedure of repayment of loan
The procedure of loan repayment is as under.
- Loan is for the period of three years
- Total interest of loan is 8% annual
- Out of it State Government will pay 6%.
- Applicant will pay remaining 2%.
- No loan installment is required to pay for the period of six months from begging dated of the loan.
- State Government will pay stamp duty.
Last date of the application for AGSY
Know the different dates related to loan.
- Submission of form in Bank – 31.08.2020.
- Disposal of all applications – 31.10.2020.
- Loan payment done – 15.11.2020.
Documents required for AGSY
Two photocopies of all documents required with loan application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Election Card
- Last Electric Bill
- Photo Copy of Bank Passbook
- Proof of business or Letter of Guarantee
Here all the information of the scheme is given. This information will be very helpful to you to get benefit of the loan. Here you can download the application form. So, it is not required to go the branch for take it. Using above information, you can apply for the loan. Best of luck for the loan.
For more information and help. Please write to us.